Proven Facts on the Benefits of Marijuana for Arthritis Patients
Any number of marijuana users, whether medicinal or recreational, will tell you that “Mary J” is great for relaxation. In fact, you would probably receive a list of problems the drug has helped relieve or alleviate all together.
As an arthritis patient looking for alternatives to synthesized medicines, unable to use traditional medications or physically unreceptive to traditional medication, you may be skeptical. You may be disbelieving. You may, in fact, consider marijuana users to be a little lacking in the intelligence quotient, merely trying to make their drug use acceptable.
If you have any kind of questions concerning where and how you can use where to buy marijuana online, you could contact us at the web-site.
However, as the title of this article indicates, there is scientifically proven evidence that medicinal marijuana can, indeed, provide relief from arthritic pain.
What is Medicinal Marijuana?
First, it must be noted that there are two major differences between medicinal marijuana and commercial or “street” marijuana.
1. Commercial marijuana can come from any number of cannabis strains. Different strains have varying pain relieving, anti-inflammatory, etc. potencies. The potency of commercial marijuana can’t be guaranteed. Medicinal marijuana strains, on the other hand, are chosen for specifically for their potency and effects.
2. Some commercial marijuana has been fertilized with unsafe fertilizers. These fertilizers may contain metal derivatives and other toxic substances or by-products. Medicinal marijuana is fertilized carefully, with the health of the patient in mind, with nontoxic fertilizers.
It is not recommended that one buy commercial marijuana (or marihuana) to replace a prescription for medicinal marijuana.
Proven Benefits of Marijuana for Arthritis Patients
Although the legal aspects in many countries, funding and other issues inhibit the number of studies on the therapeutic aspects of marijuana, there is still a surprising amounts of information available. The facts so far are clear:
– Marijuana has shown to be an anti-inflammatory
– The potential for cannabis use to help inflammation and muscle spasms have been proven for several illnesses
– Marijuana has been used as a pain treatment for hundreds of years, if not thousands (some records date back to B.C.)
– Studies suggest that marijuana may not only help inflammation, but may lower the actual growth of the disease itself
Dr. Tom Mikuriya, a member of Mensa and several well-known organizations studying medicinal marijuana, wrote in 2002:
“Clinical interviews of over 6500 members at cannabis buyers clubs and patients in my office practice lead to this generalization: Many illnesses or conditions present with both inflammation and muscle spasm. Cannabis is both an antispasmodic and anti inflammatory.”
Well known and respected as an authority on the therapeutic uses of marijuana, Dr Mikuriya also states “Chronic inflammatory conditions like arthritis and lumbosacral disease responds well to cannabis compared with other analgesics.”
Buy Marijuana Online ship anywhere from cannabis Store, you can also choose from a wide variety of Prefilled Wax Cartridges, Pure cbd oil, Vape Pens Cartridges, Order weed safely, Sativa Weed strains and Indica weed strains and we get your order delivered to your door steps.